[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Resume Writing doesn’t have to be hard.. How to write Resume in a proper way? – Deliver more than just a Resume with these important TIPS:
Are you looking for a job? Well knowing how to make a good Resume is paramount. The Resume is possibly one of the most important documents in the job search. It is the main way that you have to “sell” yourselves and get a job. There is no single model of Resume; there are multiple ways to structure it, but how to write it in a proper way, that is important.
The cover letter is formulated; the certificates selected – in order to complete the application, only the Resume is missing. But whoever sees this as an annoying duty exercise makes a mistake. Most of the staff is looking first at the Resume. This is why this is also the central element of the application – and should be customized accordingly. Especially among young applicants, the biographies are often the same: internships, studies and stays abroad – whoever wants to be out of this world has to deliver more than just a Resume.
Following are the most important Points and the Tips which you must take into account to create the perfect Resume.[/vc_column_text][vc_raw_html]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[/vc_raw_html][vc_column_text]1- An impeccable presentation is a key:
As the HR manager is going to have a Resume in 20 seconds, the first principle that must comply with ours is to be attractive to the eye, to be easy to read, and that means that it is very clean (no leaves Bent, spelling mistakes, studs or pen updates), ordered, brief two sheets for a maximum face and very well outlined.
Tip: It helps a lot to choose an original format from among the hundreds of auto complete models that can be found on the Internet. In addition, you will differentiate yourselves from the rest, which will give us more opportunities to draw attention to the recruiter, and get well reach the job interview.
2- Be honest: Do not lie in any data:
In the section of personal data, the age you have to date should appear and full address is not necessary.
Tip: If you are more veterans applying the profile in the offer, say the date of birth, not age.
3- Stay active and alert:
It is imperative that a phone number appears, to be able to be a mobile phone and always own, not that of a relative or friends. If you do not have your contact number, don’t mention it – Just mention your e-mail id so that they can contact you.
Tip: It does not give a professional image install tons of waiting on the mobile, or not have it on first thing in the morning or afternoon. If you are actively working, your mobile is a fundamental tool.
When you receive the call by quoting for the interview, show interest, never understands that you do not remember which company is involved, do not modify the proposed appointment and show gratitude. Take care of these details.[/vc_column_text][vc_raw_html]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[/vc_raw_html][vc_column_text]4- Make a Resume 2.0: Take advantage of broadcast channels:
In the 21st century, you must have an email as a channel of communication and place to receive notifications. If it does not appear in our Resume, you will be implying that you do not have the slightest computer knowledge.
In addition, e-mail is a good channel to send your Resume to your professional contacts, yes, provided you have previously interacted with them, so they know you, and asking first.
Tips: If you are preparing Resume to send through email or attachment, make sure to send the Resume in .pdf format, it is more professional than in .doc format. As for email, our email address must be professional. You should not use diminutives, pseudonyms, characters, adjectives or famous brands. That will create a negative image.
Also, it should be easy to write, to avoid errors. Some addresses look like real encrypted codes: luis_87-lp.K9y3@yahoo.com. Think that a single digit or letter changed may mean not receiving the notice from the boss or HR. Better use your name and date of birth, little more.
Your Resume can spread your personal brand:
Take advantage of this space to place a link to your personal page, your LinkedIn professional profile, or About me If you use Twitter to look for work, you can also put the address, and interconnect it with the previous ones; This way you direct the recruiter’s curiosity towards the pages that interest you, and the way you want it away from the informal Facebook.
Do you dare to attach a presentation of your Resume in PowerPoint or a video-Resume?
5- Do not go for the branches:
And it is so damaging to hide beneficial aspects as giving more data of the essential, or not related to the job or a professional profile. Think that the HR manager will surely use this information against you, no matter how much you believe that you complete as a worker. That is why; the Resume should only collect our professional profile, follow that maxim and you will be fine.
Here are some bad examples:
● That perceived wages appear: In this way, you close the door of offers with a lower remuneration.
● Describe the causes of termination of labor relations: you give the impression that you were guilty of our dismissal or negligent in the performance of our duties.
● Reflect affiliations to political parties or trade unions: No religious policy or beliefs in Resume; it is quite difficult to answer these questions correctly in the job interview to advance them.
● Hobbies that do not contribute to the job that you want to achieve: In the section Other Data of Interest, if you choose a dependent position of a sports store, it is convenient to reflect that you like hiking or climbing, but not for the Rest of offers; you suggest that you will not want to do overtime on weekends.
● Marital status: It does not contribute anything to the employment relationship, and does entail showing aspects of our private life. It is a topic, along with that of the salary, that you must bring prepared to the job interview.
● Children or Dependents: You may think that indicating that you have children shows you as people who know how to reconcile family life with work, but with that, what the coach may think is that you will be late each day, better reserved for the job interview, where you will have to positively reformulate them.[/vc_column_text][vc_raw_html]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[/vc_raw_html][vc_column_text]6- Add photo:
A controversial subject; The photograph. Should you put a photo? On whether to attach the photograph to the Resume, you can find both advocates and detractors, since although it is true that many recruiters set aside Resume that do not have a photo, so many others choose according to it. All job searches involve a sale of your skills, which carries risks, and photography plays a fundamental role in that process: you recommend putting it.
Tip: The photograph should be digitized, attached to the document, and never stuck or stapled to the paper. In it, you must show trust, positivity, dynamism and, above all, professionalism. No faces cut out of other snapshots of our life, however attractive you may see them.
7- Expose your professional skills:
A current Resume must include the section of skills and professional achievements. Here you will define yourselves as workers and expose, in two or three lines, what you are able to work, your expectations and goals, as well as professional achievements and successes. It is a writing space where you can win many points, do not skip it; Uses the keywords, technicalities, and slang of your labor sector.
8- Highlight and order your training:
Mixing regulated training with supplementary training is a very common mistake. If you just put training section and you drop from the bachelor’s degree to the risk prevention course, passing the food handler card which recruiter will take the trouble to look for the degree that your candidate needs in such chaos? Expose your training orderly and use different sections.
Tip: If you took more time than necessary to get a certain title, it reflects only the end date, and obviously the start date. Also, if the course is for many hours, leave it well visible and the same if the center is renowned.[/vc_column_text][vc_raw_html]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[/vc_raw_html][vc_column_text]9- Take good care of your Professional Experience:
The Experience section should contain a description of functions and tasks performed. In many resumes, this mistake is made. It is essential to detail what your competencies were in each job, as well as the level of responsibility you had.
Tip: Display the exact starting and ending dates in chronological order, direct or reverse of each employment relationship. If you have not had the possibility to work in a certain period, reflect in the training section the courses that you did those months, or other interesting data, what you did in your life professionally during that time. Do not leave voids or gaps in your Resume. Also, it will be a sure question at the job interview; Take it ready.
10- Show what you know:
You must include the Languages in a section, as well as your knowledge in computer science. Let’s not assume that “everyone” knows English or that manages Windows, Word, or social networks. Knowing the language of your autonomy is also valued positively in the processes of selection of personnel. If you have those competencies you have to reflect them, and also your level of mastery better be sincere.
Tip: If you do not have a degree that supports your level of knowledge of a particular program because you have been self-taught on that subject, it is not a negative thing, you have to point it out through the term “user”. Thus, advanced user or average user.
11- Adapt your Resume:
Do not submit the same Resume model for all job offers. It is not a matter of eliminating data, or of lying, but of modeling your Resume to the type of professional profile that requires the job offer you choose, emphasizing and highlighting the requested competencies as well as eliminating those that are not significant or relevant to that Type of offer in particular.
Therefore, you must have more than one model of Resume according to your academic and/or professional experience and choose the most appropriate according to the type of job offer.
Here are the basic quick tips in order to make a perfect Resume:
• Be brief, the Resume cannot take more than two pages. It is counterproductive.
• Take care of the presentation of your Resume: readability, spelling correction, quality photography, etc.
• Do not forget to include information about your knowledge, training, and experience.
• Be consistent with the dates you detail on your Resume. Some resumes present inconsistencies in this regard and are perceived negatively.
• Adapt your Resume to the expectations of each company. It highlights the knowledge, strengths, and experience most relevant to the job offer in question.
• Describe the functions performed in each position. They are as important or more than the position you held. You advise you to include achievements and goals completed.
• Read your Resume carefully and ask for input from others. Take a quick look and think about what information you have withheld at first glance, the recruiter will do the same.
• Include a cover letter. Explain why you are especially motivated by the position and the company in which you want to work.
• Take care of your cover letter. Before doing it re-read the offer and look for information about the company. It will help you.
Making a good Resume takes hours and dedication. It is not easy to compress so much information in just one or two sheets so that it is attractive and easy to read. Review and update your RESUME continuously, in a continuous improvement process throughout your active job search. Surely you will get good results.[/vc_column_text][vc_raw_html]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[/vc_raw_html][/vc_column][/vc_row]